There is no denying that your deck or patio is an excellent location for you to enjoy some precious time. However, the weather is sometimes too cold and you need more than just conventional forms of staying warm to help you enjoy your time on the patio.
Therefore, if you are considering buying a wonderful space heater, you should look at gaining some insight with the following best patio heater review to make an informed choice.
Choosing the best freestanding outdoor heater or tabletop patio heater might seem like a relatively simple task but you need to make an informed choice by taking various factors into account.
For instance, you will want to consider whether you want your fuel source to be a natural gas heater, a propane tank, or the contemporary infrared heaters that are available on the market, it makes choosing that little bit harder.
Furthermore, you also want to consider various other important features for your outdoor patio heater, such as durability, stability, and the range of heat that this unit can provide for your patio area. In this way, you can be sure of enjoying your time on the patio with a contemporary heating solution that fits in perfectly with your property. Here are some of the notable outdoor heaters for you to consider:
1. Amazon Basics Havana Bronze Commercial Patio Heater
Made by Amazon, this option lets you take full advantage of your living space no matter what the type of weather may be. This is because it is an exceptional gas heater that provides superior warmth even as the temperatures dip.
This unit features an al fresco style design on the rear section. The visual display is appealing while it doesn’t take much time for you to hook it up.
The unit can also be placed on many surfaces without being at risk of tilting or falling apart all that easily.
With its well-positioned reservoir system, this unit allows for convenient filling with either water or sand to provide a low center of gravity. Here are some of the other key features of this patio heater:
- It comes with a sturdy base to guarantee exceptional stability.
- The superior design construction comprises of steel and coated bronze that is also aesthetically appealing. Moreover, the steel material guarantees long-term durability for your needs.
- This patio heater also features wheels for smooth mobility, which makes it simple to transport from one section of the deck to the next.
2. AZ Patio Heaters Patio Heater
This heater averages at 89 inches tall and it also comes with a quartz glass tube heater organized in two parts. It is a unit that generates heat quickly and effortlessly. With well over 40,000 BTUs in its output, this unit is perfect to help you keep everyone in your family warm and safe from the effects of chilly weather. Users will also appreciate the simple to access propane tank section, which makes it a breeze to refill and switch the tank when it runs out of power and fuel.
This AZ Patio Heater also provides enhanced mobility with the inclusion of a durable design construction and sturdy base as well. Here are the key features of this patio heater at a glance:
- It is simple to set up and it comes with an easy-to-access tank for ultimate user convenience.
- This AZ Patio Heater also comes with a sturdy base that ensures that it does not topple over and a durable material construction for long-term performance.
- This patio heater will provide an exceptional 40,000 BTUs at an average range of 10.5 meters.
3. Belleze 48,000BTU Premium Patio Heater
Designed with support for propane fuel, this option from Belleze is the perfect addition for your unique heating needs due to its special design features. For instance, it comes with a special weight bladder that can be filled with sand for optimal stabilization. This control knob makes it easy to customize the low or high heat settings to suit your unique heating needs.
Moreover, this patio heater also comes with the contemporary auto shut down feature to help you conserve additional power and to enhance the lifespan of your heater. The superior heat dispersion design of this infrared heater lets you and your family enjoy heat comfortably without necessarily having to crowd right next to the heater. Some of the expected features of this unit include:
- A special weight bladder that is packed with sand and water to provide optimal stability levels.
- It comes with a one-step Piezo ignition system that makes it simple to set up and convenient.
- This unit features a variable heat control knob with carefully organized labels that let you choose the best heat setting to suit your needs. You can choose from either the high or low settings.
4. Thermo Tiki Deluxe Propane Outdoor Patio Heater
Built with a Tiki Torch style look, this heater is made using premium materials that are not only long-lasting but also capable of making this patio heater an excellent addition to any surface. Moreover, it also features a unique heating column that provides excellent heating efficiency when compared with the conventional heaters that are available today. This patio heater also features a well-positioned knob that lets you customize the heating procedure to suit your needs. Users will also appreciate that this heater is simple to use and it comes with an integrated safety valve to make it an excellent addition to your home area.
Further lending to its superior heating results is how it comes with additional wheels to allow for convenient portability to wherever you need heating the most. This Thermo Tiki unit also comes with reflectors that make it perfect even for poorly lit conditions or all night heating needs. Here are some of the key features of this unit:
- This Thermal Tiki patio heater provides excellent heating results and with an unmatched heating range.
- It also comes with a unique heating column that guarantees effective heating results, no matter your position on the patio.
The stable design makes it perfect even for areas with lots of activity. Also, it also comes with a safety valve to make it a safe heating unit for your home.