During some seasons of the year, the weather is often too chilly for outdoor activities. We often need more than just warm clothing and beverages to enjoy the outdoors.
In fact, if you want to enjoy the best of your outdoor space on your patio even during chilly weather or late hours in the night, we highly recommend that you invest in an outdoor heater or natural gas patio heater. In this article, we will take a look at the best natural gas patio heaters on the market today.
Such an outdoor heater is a mechanism that utilizes natural gas such as propane to provide the radiant heat levels you need. Gone are the days when you had to rely on the conventional modes of heating such as firewood or coal, which might pose health risks let alone the risk of fires.
By choosing these types of contemporary portable patio heater mechanisms, you will enjoy comfortable and unmatched heating in your favorite outdoor area with just the simple twist of an ignition knob.
Propane is a natural heating solution that is used for cooking. It can also be customized for your heating needs. In some ways, it serves as an affordable and convenient heating addition for those who own patios or when you simply want to enjoy convenient warmth at home.
Here are some natural gas patio heaters that will let you enjoy warmer nights in your personal outdoor space and added patio comfort.
The AZ Patio natural gas hammered bronze heater comes with unique integrated ignition features that make it perfect for enjoying warmer nights. In addition, this unit comes with a heavy-duty design that produces enough heat to warm even the chilliest of evenings.
The control system is very responsive and will adjust the heat level you want quickly. It can produce heat at a rating of up to 41,000 BTUS and can supply heat to a spot of about 10 feet in diameter on average.
Users will also appreciate the additional safety features on this unit. These include a thermocouple to keep the temperatures in check and an anti-tilt safety design for your unique needs. The added benefit is that it is simple to set up and configure to suit your heating needs. Some of the key features you can expect from this unit include:
- This AZ patio heater has an integrated ignition for convenient starting functionality. The natural gas provides long lasting power for all night functionality.
- Thermocouple and anti-tilt safety design to make it perfect for areas that have small children or even pets.
- It provides an average of 41,000 BTUs in an area that averages 10 feet in diameter.
Enjoy the superior benefits of the Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Commercial Patio Heater that can deliver an astounding 46,000 BTUs for your unique needs. Furthermore, this unit also features a durable stainless design that is made using a double mantle heating grid for optimal durability results.
Similar to what you see on other top-quality natural gas heaters, it also comes with a safety auto shut off tilt valve. This Fire Sense patio heater comes with an ignition knob to quickly start up the heating procedure.
The manufacturers have also worked well to include a series of well-positioned assembly wheels for convenient portability. Further lending to its superior heating features is the fact that it comes with a customization dial to let you choose the best heating setting to suit your needs.
This patio heater is very stable in almost any type of surfaces, and it qualifies as an excellent addition for areas with children. Broadly speaking, this patio heater will provide the following benefits for your heating needs:
- Excellent safety features to make an excellent addition to any open spaces.
- Durable stainless steel construction that comprises of a double-mantle heating design.
- It also comes with assembly wheels to allow for optimal portability results.
This outdoor gas heater for patio use from Giantex can provide an outstanding 41,000 BTUs of heat with an excellent heating range that averages at 175 square feet. In addition, this unit is also made using a special material that provides long-term performance results and also makes it perfect for various outdoor heating functionalities.
Moreover, this unit is also a stylish patio heater which will not only warms the patio, but it is also perfect for the pool and deck area in just minutes. You will not shake in the wind anymore as you enjoy the ambiance of the outdoors.
- This unit provides powerful heat results that average at 41,000 BTUs.
- The Giantex patio warmer comes with a durable design that makes it perfect for various types of outdoor activities.
- With its stylish design, this unit easily qualifies as an excellent addition to your unique outdoor activities.
The XtremePowerUS Floor standing outdoor propane heater can provide an outstanding 47,000 BTUs with an excellent heating range that is designed with back patios in mind. This unit also comes with a unique push button feature with a piezo ignition operation system for added convenience when setting it up.
Furthermore, thus unit comes with stainless steel burners and a unique heating grid for unrivaled durability. The special design of this natural gas heater makes it perfect for various outdoor events such as parties, patios, restaurants, and event weddings. Here are some of the key features of this unit:
- It can provide an average heat rating of 47,000 BTUs, which is more than sufficient heat for several individuals. Furthermore, it can also cover an exceptional heating range that averages 8.5ft in radius to cover a vast space in a room.
- This XtremePowerUS Propane Heater comes with a unique feature push button ignition feature to make it convenient to set up.
It also comes with an excellent heating grid that guarantees optimal durability for your needs.