We recently shared a post on removing a stump by slowly burning it.
Due to fire restrictions, some people need a different solution for how to remove a tree stump so here’s a guide for chemical stump removal.
- It’s best to get the trunk of the stump s low as possible without stump grinding.
- Next drill 1 inch holes about 12 inches deep into the stump
- Around the out side edge drill holes into the stump at about a 45 degree angle.
- Next pour a stump remover chemical made for stump removal into the holes.
- As an option to pass on the chemical route you can use something like Epsom Salt on tree stumps.
The next part for removing trees and tree roots in your yard is the waiting game.
If you cannot wait there is always calling in a stump grinder!
Visit familyhandyman.com for more details on how to remove a tree stump…