Want to know our TOP Natural Pest Control Choices?
Sometimes we just do not have the cash to put in a deck, or pool in our backyard as we would like.
But, there is still plenty you can do to create a backyard that is attractive, beautiful and entertaining without breaking the bank. Here are a few ideas…
- Use rope lighting to line garden beds
- Turn an old chair into a swing
- Place yarns scraps in a feeder for birds can use them for nests building.
- Create a night time ring toss with glow necklaces and bracelets
- Spice up folding chairs with colorful spray paint for backyard entertaining
- Use old keys to make a wind chime
- Make a tiki torch from old wine bottles
- Plant lemongrass to naturally repel mosquitoes
- Make stepping stones with the kids from cement, cereal boxes, and glass stones
- Use pool noodles for kickball croquet
- Use sugar water or apple juice to trap bees, get rid of wasps, and hornets
- Epsom salts make the best and easiest fertilizer
For some inspiration check out these 30 plus simple, inexpensive ideas for the backyard at