Fruits and vegetables are always very yummy and healthy. We always try to stock up and freeze fruit and veggies when they are “in season.”
Gabrielle over at designmom.com has put together her 11 Secrets To Properly Freezing Produce that is an excellent and thorough tutorial on freezing produce. Great information and full of images and details.
She leaves no stone unturned. Here are a couple of her 11 secrets!
- Secret #1: You don’t really need fancy equipment.
- Secret #2: Gives a list fruits and veggies that do exceptionally well frozen whole
- Secret #3: Shares a list produce that does well sliced or diced
- 8 more secrets
A great, informative post! Well worth a visit and read!
Protect Your Family From Toxic Products and Medications...Begin with this life changing eBook where you will find:
- Natural Home Remedies - Discover how to live a healthier life with more natural remedies to treat illness you can make at home using natural ingredients like coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Chemical Free Home - Say goodbye to all the toxic cleaning products used in your home. You'll save money with over 30+ DIY Household Products and Cleaning recipes.
- All Natural Beauty Recipes - Great skin, beautiful hair and everyone will be wanting to know your "looking younger all natural secrets"
What To Do This Month - October
Every month there are things to do in the garden and October is no different. However, the garden is not just veggies but flowers, lawns and greenhouse.
As the season changes the - garden - is a wonderful place to hang out with lots to do! Find out what to do at: October Gardening To Do List: Flowers, Veggies Lawn and More