No matter what the season, somewhere in the country there always seems like time for an outdoor party.
This project is simple and replaces the old “Disco Mirror Ball” and the supplies are minimal… 5 items, the basic How To is…
- Take two matching wire baskets
- Spray with silver paint (optional)
- Wire the baskets together to create a round sphere
- Wrap the sphere with Christmas lights
- Attach a chain, hang and enjoy!
Check out the “How To” from beginning to end at the link below… beware the link is slow.