Cactus and succulents are popular plants for small areas indoors and out, growing them is a fun hobby. Generally they do not take up lots of room, with many types to collect.
Cactus and succulents are some of the easiest plants to propagate – no special chemicals or hormones required, soil is sometimes an option. No parts of the plant will go to waste.
Over time without good lighting especially during winter, they can get leggy and stretched. When they get stretched you can take cutting to:
– Bring them back into balance
– Make new plants to expand your collection
– Share your propagated plants with others to give away
Starting Succulents From Leaf Cuttings
Check out these tutorials and follow the steps:
Protect Your Family From Toxic Products and Medications...Begin with this life changing eBook where you will find:
- Natural Home Remedies - Discover how to live a healthier life with more natural remedies to treat illness you can make at home using natural ingredients like coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Chemical Free Home - Say goodbye to all the toxic cleaning products used in your home. You'll save money with over 30+ DIY Household Products and Cleaning recipes.
- All Natural Beauty Recipes - Great skin, beautiful hair and everyone will be wanting to know your "looking younger all natural secrets"