When you see a spider you can use the recommended 3 Step approach – Fly swatter, good shoes on your feet or a rolled up newspaper! Seldom do they survive the brute force attack!
Seriously though… Pest go where there is food – spiders are no different. One way to keep spiders out of your home is to keep other bugs away. The only reason spiders are there is to eat other bugs.
According to BayerAdvanced – “Spiders feed on common indoor pests, such as roaches, earwigs, mosquitoes, flies and clothes moths. If left alone, spiders will consume most of the insects in your home, providing effective home pest control.”
Spiders are one of those “frightening creatures” we encounter in everyday life. But, you can prevent these scary arachnids from approaching your home with a few simple tips from wikihow.com.
- Remove debris from your yard.
- Keep tall grass and weeds out of your yard.
- Limit your outdoor storage.
David on our Facebook page shared: “Spider do not like mint.. plant mint around the house and near the Windows… you won’t see any spider”
By doing some small and quick reorganization inside your home and putting out some repellent in key areas (spiders don’t like peppermint), you can avoid spiders altogether. If you suffer from arachnophobia or simply don’t want spiders in your home, start with taking the outside steps you’ll learn at:
Protect Your Family From Toxic Products and Medications...Begin with this life changing eBook where you will find:
- Natural Home Remedies - Discover how to live a healthier life with more natural remedies to treat illness you can make at home using natural ingredients like coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Chemical Free Home - Say goodbye to all the toxic cleaning products used in your home. You'll save money with over 30+ DIY Household Products and Cleaning recipes.
- All Natural Beauty Recipes - Great skin, beautiful hair and everyone will be wanting to know your "looking younger all natural secrets"