When a clay pot has been broken it does not mean “Life is over.” As you can see from the images below, a broken crock has a lot more decorative life to share.
Terra Cotta Pot Ideas:
- 24 Things You Can Make With Terra Cotta Pots
- Make A Clay Pot Lighthouse
- 40 Cool Ideas To Dress Up Terra Cotta Flower Pots
Keep it simple, strategically place the broken side down in the ground, disguise it by planting flowers or ground cover around it. Plus you get texture and interest to your garden!
Below are 5 “ideas” to repurpose broken terra cotta pots:
Protect Your Family From Toxic Products and Medications...Begin with this life changing eBook where you will find:
- Natural Home Remedies - Discover how to live a healthier life with more natural remedies to treat illness you can make at home using natural ingredients like coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Chemical Free Home - Say goodbye to all the toxic cleaning products used in your home. You'll save money with over 30+ DIY Household Products and Cleaning recipes.
- All Natural Beauty Recipes - Great skin, beautiful hair and everyone will be wanting to know your "looking younger all natural secrets"
What To Do This Month - November
Every month there are things to do in the garden and November is no different. However, the garden is not just veggies but flowers, lawns and greenhouse.
As the season changes the - garden - is a wonderful place to hang out with lots to do! Find out what to do at: November Gardening To Do List: Flowers, Veggies Lawn and More